This is my favourite Caesar salad dressing recipe and is low points for Weightwatchers.
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove of garlic (increase to taste, I use 3+)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 tbsp milk
- Garlic Plus seasoning to taste (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together (fits perfectly in a Magic Bullet!)
- I use fresh Romaine lettuce, and top with grilled chicken or homemade bacon bits. Serves 8.
Keywords: caesar salad dressing, healthy, homemade